FUN, EDUCATIONAL, HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS
AND ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!
- Opens July 10th- August 25th (Mondays- Fridays)
- Open to all children and youth ages 4 - 12
- Camp will be held daily| Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $150 per child per week
- 10% coupon only applies when paying for 3 or more children at a time or 3 or more weeks.
- Childcare available beginning at 8:30am and ending at 4:30pm
- Full payment required to submit registration
- Please pack a lunch for your child(ren)
- For further information or questions you may contact our office, firstname.lastname@example.org, (905)397-5639
Please look over the guidelines listed below to become familiar with our refund/cancellation policy.
Cancellations are allowed up to 2 weeks prior to your child's start date. Notice of at least 14 days before the week you wish to cancel is required.
- We will refund the full balance.
Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will have a cancelation fee of $50 per child.
We know how summer plans can change. So, if space is available in an alternate week and you wish to change your child's week, you may do so. We require your request at least 10 days prior to your child's start date.
The exception to the above policy is in the case of illness. If your child is ill and is not able to participate in the week that they are scheduled, you may change your child's week without providing a 10 day notice.
We require a Doctor's note in this case but are happy to find another week for your child, if available. If it is not possible to the camper to attend another week in the current year you will get a full refund.
Please note that this policy only applies if the camp week has not yet started.
Once the camp week has started, no credit will be given unless a camper will be missing 3 or more days of camp. If a camper misses more than 3 day to illness or injury a credit will be offered for 3 days. Credit must be used in the current year. We do not provide refunds for partial weeks.